The Washington Latin Parent-Faculty Association is an organization devoted to supporting the education of all children at Latin and promoting the general welfare of the school. We accomplish this by helping to provide important information to parents, fostering close relationships between parents and faculty, and providing a forum for sharing ideas and building a strong, supportive community.
Our funding comes from the parents of Washington Latin through our Latin Pride annual campaign, which also provides important funding to the school to help close the budget gap and thus sustain the most important elements of Latin – small classes, excellent faculty, and a warm community. Please read more about Latin Pride!
Every parent/guardian and faculty member at Washington Latin is a member of the PFA – no need to join, no dues to pay (donations to Latin Pride encouraged, of course!) The Executive Committee (or EC) of the PFA, listed below, includes officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary) and at least one representative per grade (our beloved Grade Reps). In 2023-24, we have our Executive Committee working for 2nd Street and a sister organization for the Cooper Campus.
We hope you will join us at events and let us know if you would like to volunteer at either campus, whether for a single event or activity, or as a member of the EC. Email [email protected].
2023-24 Parent-Faculty Association Executive Committee
- President – John Tichy
- Vice President – Michael Moss
- Treasurer – Kimberly Johnson Trinca
- Secretary – Jennifer Thorpe-Lewis
- Faculty Representative – Patti Kolb
- 5th Grade — Chalea Brown & Megan Lynch
- 6th Grade — Coreil Dickinson & LaKesha Robinson
- 7th Grade — Erin Scheick & Meena Raj
- 8th Grade — Jeni Freed & Stuart Hall
- 9th Grade — Charmaine Brandon & Gina Eppolito
- 10th Grade — Jared Cohen & Katie Durcan
- 11th Grade — Susan Baer & Ericka Oliver
- 12th Grade — Vanessa Howell