- PARENT GUIDE TO UNIFIED CLASSROOM
- GUIDE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION TECH ISSUES
- Synchronous Learning Guide
- MS Distance Learning Guide
- US Distance Learning Guide
- Distance Learning Guide
- Distance Technology Guide for students & parents
- Unified Classroom Guide
- Unified Classroom Attachments Guide
- Zoom Video Guide (Tutorial and Advisory Lunch)
- Email Etiquette Guide
- Free online educational subscriptions
- Legenda, May 22, 2020
- DeFacto, May 17, 2020
- Legenda, May 15, 2020
- DeFacto, May 10, 2020
- Legenda, May 8, 2020
- DeFacto, May 3, 2020
- Legenda, May 1, 2020
- DeFacto, April 26, 2020
- Legenda, April 24, 2020
- DeFacto, April 19, 2020
- Legenda, April 17, 2020
- DeFacto, April 12, 2020
- Legenda, April 10, 2020
- Letter regarding Synchronous Learning April 8, 2020
- Legenda, April 3, 2020
- DeFacto, March 29, 2020
- Closure Extended – March 20, 2020
- Letter to Latin Families, March 16, 2020
- Letter to Latin Families, March 13, 2020
- Letter to Latin Families, March 11, 2020
- Letter to Latin Families, March 5, 2020
Noticias de Washington Latin
- Correo electronico para families 8 de abril 2020
- Correo electrónico para familias 29 de marzo 2020
- La Cierra del edificio hasta el 27 abril 2020
- Correo electrónico para familias 16 de marzo 2020
- Correo electrónico para familias 13 de marzo 2020
- Correo electrónico para familias 11 de marzo 2020
- Correo electrónico para familias 4 de marzo 2020
Health Information & Resources
Free meals will be available to ALL students on weekdays from Monday, March 16 through the closure of schools from 10 am – 2 pm at both DCPS and DC Public Charter Schools – view school sites as a list by clicking the buttons below, or use the map (right)..
Washington Latin families in need may also receive grocery store gift cards. Please contact Martita Fleming (email@example.com) if you need this assistance.
Some restaurants are also offering “Kids Eat Free” deals during the COVID-19 closure, which you can find (along with other food resources) on the DC Food Project web site.
Las comidas gratuitas estarán disponibles para TODOS los estudiantes de lunes a viernes desde el lunes 16 de marzo hasta el final del cierre de 10 AM A 2 PM en varias escuelas públicas (Chárter y DCPS). Haga el clic en los butones rojos a continuación o use el mapa (a la derecha).
Las familias de Washington Latin también pueden recibir tarjetas de regalo de supermercados. Póngase en contacto con Martita Fleming (firstname.lastname@example.org) si necesita esta ayuda.
Algunos restaurantes también ofrecen ofertas de “Niños comen gratis” durante el cierre de COVID-19, que pueden encontrar (junto con otros recursos) en el sitio web de DC Food Project.
We know that this closure is creating some new situations for us all. Just as Latin’s students and teachers are working out Distance Learning, families are also adjusting and facing new challenges. Parents may need to work at home while also guiding teens on school work. Other parents might not be able to work from home, which presents its own stresses (“Just how many episodes did you stream today??”) We are sympathetic, at the very least. We will post information here that might be useful in helping your family in this time of e x t e n d e d togetherness. Please email us if you have suggestions for what to do, articles, or anything else that could be useful to our community.
Stay healthy and keep learning!
Learning Activities & Opportunities
- Free stories on Audible stories.audible.com.
- Free livestreamed workouts
- Virtual Museum Tours
- Smithsonian Distance Learning
- National Geographic Distance Learning
- DC Arts & Humanities Education Collaborative Distance Learning Database
- Open and closed in DC
- 10 home activities during the closure
- How to work from home